Why to work
We know we are different, with different background and different lifestyles, but we support each other and it helps us to work better together as a team. Take part in our regular team breakfasts, celebrate collective success together, work anniversary and get outside of work to do some CSR activities.
We create a work environment where we are accepting and welcome you regardless your different individual work patterns. Plan your free time and weekends thanks to predictable working schedule and take advantage of the possibility to adjust the schedule to sudden needs.
At Tesco we offer many opportunities for your growth, development and learning. You can choose taking opportunities within the same area, progressing upwards, or across departments, or move across Head Office, Distribution Centre or Store.
How it looks like
in our distribution.
What awaits you
during first 3 months.
- You’ll go through induction training and welcome day
- You’ll meet with your Buddy, who Is here to help you during your first months
- You’ll meet your Line manager and the team
- You’ll receive uniforms and all the tools you need for your job
First 2 weeks.
- You’ll agree on the schedule of shifts
- You’ll receive the plan for the adaptation training
- You’ll meet your People partner who is ready to help you
First 3 months.
- You’ll participate in on the job training to learn everything needed for your job
- You’ll regularly meet your Buddy and line manager
- You’ll participate in few trainings and complete few e-learnings